Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pats2306

Default Football pool

Hi Guys,

I am creating an excel sheet with the full schedule for the 2006 season
in 1 excel sheet. I want to send this sheet to all users who will send
me the sheet back by selecting the winner by using the BOLD option on
the team they think will win. Is there a way to track this in a
spreadsheet where Excel will pick up the user's BOLD input & compare it
with a master sheet which has the correct results & count every WIN as 1
point. This pool is only for picking the winner every week.

Thanks,

--
pats2306
pats2306's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33252