Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin Lehrbass Kevin Lehrbass is offline

Default nascar pool

Hi Karl,

It should be possible. If you'd like, you can email the spreadsheet to me
and I'll do it at no charge to you. For me, it's always easier to see the
exact issue and solve it instead of writting back and forth.

Cheers,
--
Kevin Lehrbass

www.spreadsheetsolutions4u.com

"Karl" wrote:

Hi I am trying to come up with a nascar pool template. I have 3 sheets to my
workbook, sheet 1 is results sheet 2 is the players and sheet 3 is the
drivers names and the race results point totals for the drivers. I want to
have it so that when i pick a driver on my sheet 2 from a data validation
list in sheet 2 b4-b12 to trigger a result in sheet 1 c3-c38, getting results
from sheet 3 where the drivers are in b4-b46 and points awarded in cells c4-
c46. This hopefully isn't as complicated as i make it sound as to what i want
to do Thanks Karl