Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DEE DEE is offline

Default commas in cells

How do I put a comma at the end of text in all the cells in a column?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Assuming your data start from A1
B1 =A1&","
copy down as far as needed

How do I put a comma at the end of text in all the cells in a column?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

what do you want
aaaaaaa aaaaaa,
or
aaaaaaa,aaaaaa,
or
aa,

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Dee" wrote in message
How do I put a comma at the end of text in all the cells in a column?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DEE DEE is offline

aa,
and
aaaa aaaa,

"Don Guillett" wrote:

what do you want
aaaaaaa aaaaaa,
or
aaaaaaa,aaaaaa,
or
aa,

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Dee" wrote in message
How do I put a comma at the end of text in all the cells in a column?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I wonder why?

sub addcommaatend()
for each c in range("a2:a22")
c.value=c & ","
next c
end sub

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Dee" wrote in message
aa,
and
aaaa aaaa,

"Don Guillett" wrote:

what do you want
aaaaaaa aaaaaa,
or
aaaaaaa,aaaaaa,
or
aa,

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Dee" wrote in message
How do I put a comma at the end of text in all the cells in a column?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Copy down means:

1. Enter the formula given, in this example, in B1.
2. Highlight cell B1.
3. You will see a box with a small square in the bottom right hand corner.
4. Grab that square with your mouse, and drag it down to the end of the column.
5. Excel will adjust your formulas as needed.

Fred