Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Is sumproduct the answer?

I have a large table. I check to see if the value in row M is equal to
characters. If it is equal to characters I then need to count if the values
in row DE are set to one of 6 different values
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

characters??
try this idea
=SUMPRODUCT((E9:E19="characters)*(F9:F19={"a","b", "x"}))

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software