Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Row height problem

I have 2 different spreadsheets. One has 11.25 as the row height. The
other has 12.75 as the row height.
The strange thing is that the 12.75 rows are clearly smaller than the
ones that are listed at 11.25. Is there an explaination for this?

What I'm trying to do is set up the rows so that they automatically
resize the height to accomodate more than one line. I found this
setting and changed it, but when I did this it resized every row height
and made them smaller. The file with 11.25 size rows had this feature
going on already, but for some reason the rows are bigger, which is
what I want.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Alice,

Have you got different zooms set for the worksheets (View|Zoom)?

This may account for the different sizes.

--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock