Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can I pivot multiple data fields and display them in a column?

I have a table with multiple records for each Order ID. I want to create a
pivot table to sum 4 different fields for each unique ID, as well as display
other fields, such as dates, which do not need to be added.

When I use the layout feature in Excel 2003, I can do this but all the
summed fields are listed one below the other to the right of the other (not
summed) fields. What I want is to be able to recreate a table with one
record for each unique ID with the summed fields displayed in separate
columns.

I hope this is clear. Any help would be appreciated.

Marc
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

After you add the fields to the pivot table's data area, drag the Data
button onto the cell that contains the word Total.

There's a picture he

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures