Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formating Pivot Tables

I have a workbook that is 106 sheets that consists of survey results.
Currently I puull all of the data off one sheet, then formulas drive the
remaining sheets. My thought is can I format a pivot table to look like a
table of contents to generate these reports?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If all the data is on one sheet, you may be able to create the reports
from a single pivot table. If you provide details on what you want in
the report, someone may be able to offer specific advice.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The report would need to be pulled by name of the manager thena summary of
the results of each question from the survey. There are 16 questions on the
survey and anywhere from 1 to 12 people responding to each manager. Currently
I am running hyperlinks off of a "Menu sheet" but the report runs pretty
slow. I was hoping the pivot table would speed up the process.

Scott@CW wrote:
I have a workbook that is 106 sheets that consists of survey results.
Currently I puull all of the data off one sheet, then formulas drive the
remaining sheets. My thought is can I format a pivot table to look like a
table of contents to generate these reports?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You could create a pivot table with Manager in the page area, and use it
to filter the data. Other fields could go in the Row, Column and Data
area. Experiment to see what gives you the layout you need.