Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kit Kit is offline

Default first time he IF function problem

Dear friends,
I am just trying to use IF function for having to use a calculation if
true: =SE(F2<=100;[(c2-f2)*j2];"OK").

I am not able to combine IF with calculation: anyone can help me?

Many thanks

Giuseppe

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=IF(SE(F2<=100),(C2-F2)*J2,"OK")

What is SE?

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Kit" wrote:

Dear friends,
I am just trying to use IF function for having to use a calculation if
true: =SE(F2<=100;[(c2-f2)*j2];"OK").

I am not able to combine IF with calculation: anyone can help me?

Many thanks

Giuseppe

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Based on the domain name of the OP it looks like SE is Italian for IF:
http://www.wordreference.com/iten/se

In which case the OP's formula looks like it would be correct.
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

SE may be sum
if(f2<=100,(c2-f1)*j2,"ok")

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Dave F" wrote in message
=IF(SE(F2<=100),(C2-F2)*J2,"OK")

What is SE?

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Kit" wrote:

Dear friends,
I am just trying to use IF function for having to use a calculation if
true: =SE(F2<=100;[(c2-f2)*j2];"OK").

I am not able to combine IF with calculation: anyone can help me?

Many thanks

Giuseppe

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It must be the square brackets