Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default drop-down List range define

Hi
i need some help to define a range of cells that belong into a different
book and a different sheet...
I named an area AA into a AA.xls...and i want to make this area my source
into BB.xls for my drop down list...
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Define a name in bb.xls mylist that refers to aa.xls!aa. Then list =mylist
--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"vassilis" wrote in message
Hi
i need some help to define a range of cells that belong into a different
book and a different sheet...
I named an area AA into a AA.xls...and i want to make this area my source
into BB.xls for my drop down list...
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See Debra Dalgleish's site for instructions.

Note that source workbook must be open.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP