Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Custom Format

[<0.1]"NMF"; 0.0

returns -NMF if it is negative though I just want NMF if it is <.01

Thanks in advance for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

I seem to get it to work with:

[<=0]General;[<0.1]"NMF";General

Hope this helps!

Richard

wrote:
[<0.1]"NMF"; 0.0

returns -NMF if it is negative though I just want NMF if it is <.01

Thanks in advance for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Richard,

Thanks for the help. Your function did not work for me. let me
restate my original questions as it was somewhat off and not complete.

I need to have NMF show when the cell is less than 0.1

I have this function in the cell as well:

IF(ISERROR((M71/'All Country'!$M$14)*100),"NMF",((M71/'All
Country'!$M$14)*100))

Thanks,

Ben
RichardSchollar wrote: