Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default reverse the entries in an Excel column

Would like to quickly reverse the entries in a row or column (make the first
entry last etc until the last entry is first), perhaps with a Macro or some
trick. I could number the columns and then do a reverse sort, but was
wondering if there is a quicker way. I am using Microsoft Office Excel 2003
SP2
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Source data in A1:A10
In B1:
=INDEX(A:A,COUNTA(A:A)-ROW(A1)+1)
Copy B1 down to B10 to reverse what's in A1:A10

Source data in A1:Z1
In A2:
=INDEX(1:1,COUNTA(1:1)-COLUMN(A1)+1)
Copy A2 across to Z2 to reverse what's in A1:Z1
--
Max
Singapore