shorowit

Default Allowing events/macros during formula mode?

When you press "=" and enter formula mode, I've noticed that many of the
controls in the toolbar/commandbar become disabled. Some however, like
copy/paste or sum, are still enabled.

I have a custom commandbar, which includes a dropdown box, that I'd
like to be able to use while in formula mode. The commandbar itself
isn't disabled when in formula mode, but clicking on it never causes
the macro behind it to be run despite the properties changing (i.e. you
can select another option in the dropdown box but the macro doesn't get
called). Is there something I'm missing? How can I get the macro to be
run while in this mode?

Thanks in advance!

Scott

--
shorowit
Myrna Larson

Sorry, but you are out of luck. Macros cannot run while you are in edit mode.
AFAIK, there is no way around this.