Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I accrue certain cell values across multiple worksheets?

I have numerous payroll worksheets for an employee and want to show the
accrued vacation pay on each worksheet. The value is not in the same cell on
each worksheet. How can I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

terri

If value is not in the same cell on each worksheet you will have to manually go
to each sheet and enter a formula referring back to the previous sheet's
accrual.

Sounds like you could use a bit more thought in formatting so's you could just
refer to the same cell on each sheet.

Maybe there is some type of identifier data that could be used as a locater cell
on each sheet?

Difficult in my estimation.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP