Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Dates and formulas

Is there a formula I can use to calculate the aging of debtors, dates are
entered of course

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Does anyone know where the Network DAys function is.

"Office Jnr" wrote:

Is there a formula I can use to calculate the aging of debtors, dates are
entered of course

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I generally use =now()-B2 Or whatever cell the due date is in. Format
as number.

"Office Jnr" wrote:

Is there a formula I can use to calculate the aging of debtors, dates are
entered of course

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It is part of the Analysis Toolpak, goto ToolsAddins and check that addin.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Office Jnr" wrote:

Is there a formula I can use to calculate the aging of debtors, dates are
entered of course

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

format dates as dates, and diferences as numbers. You can add numbers (days)
to dates if you want.

a1: purchase 9/5/06
a2: credit 30 (days)
a3: sum for due date gives you 10/5/06
a4: =now()-a3 gives you how many days late they are.

obviously you can then include an "IF" the balance is over 0

"Office Jnr" wrote:

Is there a formula I can use to calculate the aging of debtors, dates are
entered of course

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No you do

=NETWORKDAYS(A1,B1)

the function takes care of the calculation

--
---
HTH

Bob