Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Separating a chart from another on same worksheet.

I am creating a chart using columns A-G. All the rows on this chart are going
to have the same row height. However, in row H, I want to make another chart
but the height for the rows in this column will vary and will be different
from the rows in columns A-G. I don't want the height of the rows in column H
to mess up the row height of columns A-G.

If anybody could help, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

All cells in a row must have the same height. You can make some cells a
multiple of a row's height if you merge a vertical set of cells, but that's
problematic.

However, you can make the second table in another sheet, then copy the
table, go back to the first sheet, hold Shift and click on the Edit menu,
and select Paste Picture Link. This puts a linked picture of the copied
range into the second sheet.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Alex s" wrote:

I am creating a chart using columns A-G. All the rows on this chart are
going
to have the same row height. However, in row H, I want to make another
chart
but the height for the rows in this column will vary and will be
different
from the rows in columns A-G. I don't want the height of the rows in
column H
to mess up the row height of columns A-G.

If anybody could help, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The only problem I have with copying the table by using the Paste Picture
Link is that I need to input information in the second worksheet. If I create
a table on a second worksheet, I'll need a way for both tables to show up on
1 page when I print it out.

"Alex s" wrote:

I am creating a chart using columns A-G. All the rows on this chart are
going
to have the same row height. However, in row H, I want to make another
chart
but the height for the rows in this column will vary and will be
different
from the rows in columns A-G. I don't want the height of the rows in
column H
to mess up the row height of columns A-G.

If anybody could help, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It was getting late, and I typed it wrong, sorry. That last line should
read:

"This puts a linked picture of the copied range into the first sheet."

Now I think it tells you how to get what you need.

- Jon
-------