Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Print all tabs to pdf when some have been added w/o breaking file

If I move a worksheet from another Excel workbook or if I export a new
worksheet into Excel from Quickbooks, sometimes when I try to print to a pdf
file, it tries to split the file up in peices? anyway to correct a file in
this situation?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Which application are you using to print to PDF?

Some versions of Adobe Acrobat split each workbook into a separate PDF file for
each worksheet.

I have had success with the free file downloads and instructions for use here
at Dale Nurden's site.

http://www.rcis.co.za/dale/info/pdfguide.htm

Saves first to single *.ps file which is then converted to *.pdf

Returns one PDF file from multiple sheets.

See also David McRitchie's site for alternatives to the above.

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/pdf.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 8 Dec 2006 13:10:01 -0800, DuaneD77
wrote:

If I move a worksheet from another Excel workbook or if I export a new
worksheet into Excel from Quickbooks, sometimes when I try to print to a pdf
file, it tries to split the file up in peices? anyway to correct a file in
this situation?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Print all tabs to pdf when some have been added w/o breaking f

This has happened with both Acrobat 5.0 (PDF Distiller printer) and now with
PrimoPDF printer. It acts as if Excel senses some break between tabs, making
it close 1 print file, but then tries to continue to print the remaining
pages. I then have to save 3 pdf files, open the first using Acrobat as a pdf
file then open & append the other 2 files, to get 1 complete file as I want.