Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default 1 workbook, 4 worksheets, want to add rows in same place in all WS

I have a workbook with 4 worksheets. I want to add and delete rows in the
same place within the 4 worksheets when I add to a particular worksheet.
Similarly, I want to delete rows in the same place in all 4 worksheets when I
delete in a particular worksheet. Know how? I'm interested in learning how.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Group the sheets (either by shift-click on first & last tab, or
control-click on each one). Then an edit on one of the grouped sheets will
apply to all.

Remember to ungroup afterwards.
--
David Biddulph