Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default is it possible to have an excel document as desktop?

I want to make an planning in excel and use it as my windows desktop (with
the possibility to adjust things). Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

Kinda/sorta........the only way I've managed something similar is to save the
Excel file as HTML, or convert the range desired to a .jpg or .gif through
PaintShopPro and then put it on the screen......but it does not follow direct
changes, I have to re-set it each time......

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Oghurt" wrote:

I want to make an planning in excel and use it as my windows desktop (with
the possibility to adjust things). Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

All things are possible!!! Most are beyond my comprehension and capability.
Have you looked at Outlook? 4 possible calanders to choose from.
Lou

"Oghurt" wrote:

I want to make an planning in excel and use it as my windows desktop (with
the possibility to adjust things). Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Check out this link...

http://www.dailydoseofexcel.com/arch...ktop-calendar/