Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printing Multiple Worksheets on one page

I need to print two worksheets (set as portrait) on one landscape A4 page -
is this possible or do I need to copy the data across to form one worksheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You need to copy the data across to form one worksheet. But you can use links instead of copying
and pasting values, if you are going to be doing this a lot. Or you can print them and use your
copy machine to make one sheet ;-)

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"happygirl4everuk" wrote in message
I need to print two worksheets (set as portrait) on one landscape A4 page -
is this possible or do I need to copy the data across to form one worksheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can copy the pictures of what you want to print to a third worksheet.

Select the first range
edit|copy
go to the new sheet
Shift-edit|paste picture link

And do the same for the second range.

By pasting links, the pictures will reflect any changes you make to the actual
ranges (on the other sheets).

Then set up your page layout for that third sheet and print from there.

--

Dave Peterson