Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formatting problems

I've created a spreadsheet and formatted my cells. All is working fine. I
open another worksheet and copy column A and paste it into my working
spreadhsheet and all the fomulas revert to their text language and don't show
the answer. I don't know what happened and I can't reformat the cell. It's
like everything is frozen.

example: Cell F8 now shows =SUM(F2:F7) and not the sum.
Is there a solution or is there possibly a error in the program?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Great!!!! Thank you very much!!! :o)

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

Try CTRL+` (the key to the left of 1 on the top so-called typewriter keys)
This toggles Display Formula on/off
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme