Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to use data from a spreadsheet in a web page

I want to take various lines of data from a spreadsheet and insert them
into a web page. I really have no database or web design skills.

Say I have a spreadsheet with 7000 rows and the following columns -
Product ID, Product Name, Product Price.

All I want to do is have a URL like - www.sellstuff.com/product=1001 or
something like this.

I then want my html to automatically do things like put the Product
Name in the Title Tag, Insert the Product Name and Price where I want
in the text etc.

I could obviously just create 7000 pages to do this, but I want to be
able to update the spreadsheet, upload it and have everything
dynamically adjust. (For instance if all my $4.99 products went on sale
for $3.95 - I dont want to have to change thousands of pages...)

Any scripts that can do this for me? What programming languages should
I focus on to accomplish this? I have looked at ASP and PHP and they
are just foreign enough to me that I have no real idea what I should
do.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.