Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Viewing the lower section of the spreadsheet --tabs, scroll bar

I sent a worksheet out to a group and some people receive it just as it is
formatted and others don't see the first column without pulling it over and
also the bottom (tabs and scroll bar) aren't visible.

The document is protected. I had one person save a copy and the first
column came into view, but still the workbook tabs and bottom scroll aren't
visible.

I checked such things as the view tabs and scroll bar and they are checked.