huckleberry

Default How do I add a scroll bar to my spreadsheet?

I've built my spreadsheet and it is very long. It is pretty basic it just
allows me to put data in and totals it for me. I have placed the toals value
at the top of the page to the right of my input cells and I cant see it when
I scroll down to input new data with out scrolling back up to the top. i
would like to put a scroll bar next to my input fields so that my totals
values will be visible always. Can anyone help?
JE McGimpsey

instead of a scrollbar, use Freeze Panes to keep the row or rows at the
top.

Select the cell in column A in the row below your totals and choose
Window/Freeze Panes.