Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default changing numbers on x axis

Hello all,

I'm kinda new to this, but I'm learning, so please bear with me. My
question is this.
I am trying to set up a xy scatter chart to plot points of a test that I
take for my job. Only thing is, I would like to change the x axis to read 5,
10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60. This is the interval at which I take the
reading of my test, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, etc. I put the readings in column
A1 thru A9. The reading are correct, but the numbers in the x axis read 0,
2, 4, 6, 8, 10. I would like to put A1 on the 5 minute mark, so on and so
forth.

I am running Microsoft Excel 2003 version.