Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Using the PROPER/LOWER/UPPER commands

Let's say your data in Column A2:A5000
In B2 =PROPER(A2)
Copy down to B5000

"Mickoloney" wrote:

Hello. Please help me format the entire column with more than 5,000 records
using the PROPER command. From the Offline and Online Help, it only shows
formatting of a text in only one cell after the other. But I have tons of
records to format! Need your help! Thanks!