Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Link not updating

I have several workbooks which all reference a common workbook. When I
update or change something in the common workbook, such as adding a row or
column, one of my other workbooks is able to follow the changes and adjust
itself accordingly while the rest are not. They continue to reference the
original cell, not the new location of that cell. Am I missing something
simple? I have compared the formulas in all of the destination workbooks and
they are identical. Why does one follow changes while the rest do not?
Thanks for any help!