Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default change list according to another cells value.

Hi,

I need to have a drop down list and following that another list but i would
like to have the options in that second list vary depending on wht is in the
first list, I would then like a third and fourth depending on what is in the
previous etc. Thanks for your help.

Jason