-   -   change list according to another cells value. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/120214-change-list-according-another-cells-value.html)

Jason

change list according to another cells value.

Hi,

I need to have a drop down list and following that another list but i would
like to have the options in that second list vary depending on wht is in the
first list, I would then like a third and fourth depending on what is in the
previous etc. Thanks for your help.

Jason

Bob Phillips

change list according to another cells value.

See http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Jason" wrote in message

I need to have a drop down list and following that another list but i

would
like to have the options in that second list vary depending on wht is in

the
first list, I would then like a third and fourth depending on what is in

the
previous etc. Thanks for your help.

Jason

Jason

change list according to another cells value.

wow Thanks Heaps, your the best