Old February 8th 05, 03:39 AM
Cole

Default How do I ceate a template in excel?

When I save a work sheet as a template and then open that template, I get the
wrk sheet with all the orignal numbers, not a blank form/ What am I doing
wrong?

Old February 8th 05, 04:23 AM
Debra Dalgleish

There's information on the Microsoft web site that explains how to set
up and use a template:

Create and maintain Excel templates

In the template, you should clear all the cells in which users will
enter data.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List