Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Test

I'm coming out!

Biff

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

congrats and welcome
--
Allllen

"T. Valko" wrote:

I'm coming out!

Biff

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Why?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"T. Valko" wrote in message
I'm coming out!

Biff

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe it help me attain MVP status.

Surely, the number and content of my contributions aren't holding me back.

Biff

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Why?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"T. Valko" wrote in message
I'm coming out!

Biff

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Is that all you do it for?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"T. Valko" wrote in message
Maybe it help me attain MVP status.

Surely, the number and content of my contributions aren't holding me back.

Biff

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Why?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"T. Valko" wrote in message
I'm coming out!

Biff

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No. I enjoy solving problems and when asked by the OP, I LOVE explaining how
things work.

But some recognition that I know what I'm doing would be nice.

"T. Valko" wrote in message
Maybe it help me attain MVP status.

Surely, the number and content of my contributions aren't holding me
back.

Biff

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Why?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"T. Valko" wrote in message
I'm coming out!

Biff

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

We know that you know what you are doing. OPs know it, I have seen enough
thanks from them and enough acknowledgement of those thanks from you. Isn't
that recognition?

This is my 5th year on these NGs, I enjoy reading, I enjoy responding. I see
this is but your second. Lighten up, and join for the long term.

Bob

"T. Valko" wrote in message
Maybe it help me attain MVP status.

Surely, the number and content of my contributions aren't holding me
back.

Biff

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Why?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"T. Valko" wrote in message
I'm coming out!

Biff

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Biff

Is your profile email valid? I got a bounce-back.
***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP

"T. Valko" wrote:

I'm coming out!

Biff

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No. It's a dummy.

xl can help at comcast period net

Remove "can" and change the obvious.

Biff

"Ron Coderre" wrote in message
Biff

Is your profile email valid? I got a bounce-back.
***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP

"T. Valko" wrote:

I'm coming out!

Biff

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I've been around this long:

http://tinyurl.com/yn2pab

And I ain't goin nowhere!

I found these groups by accident. Had I known of them earlier I'd have been
here then.

"T. Valko" wrote in message
Maybe it help me attain MVP status.

Surely, the number and content of my contributions aren't holding me
back.

Biff

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Why?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"T. Valko" wrote in message
I'm coming out!

Biff

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Okay, my apologies. I just looked at Debra's stats and quoted those.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"T. Valko" wrote in message
Maybe it help me attain MVP status.

Surely, the number and content of my contributions aren't holding me
back.

Biff

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Why?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"T. Valko" wrote in message
I'm coming out!

Biff

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Prior to 2005, I collected the stats manually, and most single name
aliases were omitted, because they were too hard to track. Google didn't
have that handy profile feature back then.

I've updated Biff's stats, but a name change will split his stats in my
list, with new posts appearing under the new name.

"T. Valko" wrote in message

No. I enjoy solving problems and when asked by the OP, I LOVE

explaining

how

things work.

But some recognition that I know what I'm doing would be nice.

Biff

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
.. .

Is that all you do it for?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"T. Valko" wrote in message
.. .

Maybe it help me attain MVP status.

Surely, the number and content of my contributions aren't holding me
back.

Biff

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
.. .