Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Test

Okay, my apologies. I just looked at Debra's stats and quoted those.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"T. Valko" wrote in message
I've been around this long:

http://tinyurl.com/yn2pab

And I ain't goin nowhere!

I found these groups by accident. Had I known of them earlier I'd have

been
here then.

Biff

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
We know that you know what you are doing. OPs know it, I have seen

enough
thanks from them and enough acknowledgement of those thanks from you.
Isn't
that recognition?

This is my 5th year on these NGs, I enjoy reading, I enjoy responding. I
see
this is but your second. Lighten up, and join for the long term.

Bob

"T. Valko" wrote in message
No. I enjoy solving problems and when asked by the OP, I LOVE

explaining
how
things work.

But some recognition that I know what I'm doing would be nice.

Biff

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Is that all you do it for?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"T. Valko" wrote in message
Maybe it help me attain MVP status.

Surely, the number and content of my contributions aren't holding me
back.

Biff

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Why?