Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Page Numbering

Hi -

I have a spreadsheet that is over fifteen pages long. I would like the
pages to read...1 of 15, 2 of 15, etc.

Is that possible?

--
Thank you!
Gaylene
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes, it's possible.

1. Go to the "View" menu and pull down "Header and Footer..."

2. If you want the pagination to appear in the footer, click "Custom
Footer." (If you want the pagination in the header, click "Custom Header.")

3. Click in the box associated with the position in which you want the
pagination to appear.

4. Type the word "Page", then click on the page number button (#), then
type a space, followed by the word "of", followed by another space. Then
click on the total page count button (++).

5. Click "OK".

"Gaylene" wrote:

Hi -

I have a spreadsheet that is over fifteen pages long. I would like the
pages to read...1 of 15, 2 of 15, etc.

Is that possible?

--
Thank you!
Gaylene

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes

ViewHeader and Footer

Page 1 of ? from Header or Footer dialog box.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 12:50:01 -0800, Gaylene
wrote:

Hi -

I have a spreadsheet that is over fifteen pages long. I would like the
pages to read...1 of 15, 2 of 15, etc.

Is that possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Dear BK ...

Thank you for all your help! I wouldn't have figured that one out in a
million years by myself.

--
Thank you!
Gaylene

"Gaylene" wrote:

Hi -

I have a spreadsheet that is over fifteen pages long. I would like the
pages to read...1 of 15, 2 of 15, etc.

Is that possible?

--
Thank you!
Gaylene

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Gord -

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me. I am sure I'll have more
questions in the future.

--
Thank you!
Gaylene

wrote:

Hi -

I have a spreadsheet that is over fifteen pages long. I would like the
pages to read...1 of 15, 2 of 15, etc.

Is that possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks for the feedback.

Come back anytime, always lots of folks here willing to assist.

Gord