Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BK Waas BK Waas is offline

Default Page Numbering

Yes, it's possible.

1. Go to the "View" menu and pull down "Header and Footer..."

2. If you want the pagination to appear in the footer, click "Custom
Footer." (If you want the pagination in the header, click "Custom Header.")

3. Click in the box associated with the position in which you want the
pagination to appear.

4. Type the word "Page", then click on the page number button (#), then
type a space, followed by the word "of", followed by another space. Then
click on the total page count button (++).

5. Click "OK".

"Gaylene" wrote:

Hi -

I have a spreadsheet that is over fifteen pages long. I would like the
pages to read...1 of 15, 2 of 15, etc.

Is that possible?

--
Thank you!