Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to align the series with the-x axis labels?

I've got a double chart (stacked and clustered) but I can't get excel to
align the x axis labels with the stacked data series within the chart. I
have two sets of labels on the x axis: first years and then $ range. The
years are a bit off and not directly under the columns but the $ ranges is
perfect. Please advise.
--
Thanks, Karen