Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default unconcatenate

My question is : How do I UNconcatenate the data below into its original form
of cell A1 & B1

-Data Form-
Concatenate result: XZU422R-HKMRS3-2312
Cell: A1: XZU422R-HKMRS3
Cell: B1: 2312
=concatenate(A1,"-",B1)

But how do I UNconcatenate it to its original form of cell A1 & B1? ie 1
cell become 2 cells and it is formula base.

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

See one response to your multi-post in .worksheet.functions
(Pl do not multi-post)
--
Max
Singapore
My question is : How do I UNconcatenate the data below into its original
form
of cell A1 & B1

-Data Form-
Concatenate result: XZU422R-HKMRS3-2312
Cell: A1: XZU422R-HKMRS3
Cell: B1: 2312
=concatenate(A1,"-",B1)

But how do I UNconcatenate it to its original form of cell A1 & B1? ie 1
cell become 2 cells and it is formula base.

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Look at DataText To Columns

--