Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formate colour of cells in a range of raw

I have the value 1 in cell (A1) then I wan´t the colour to change to red in
cells (B1:F1) or if I have the value 2 in cell (A1) then colour should change
to green in cells (B1:F1). This I get an answer last night but how do I do if
I wan´t to do like above in a range of raw 1 to 100?

Bela
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Select A1:F100 then plunk in the CF formula for Condition1 =$A1=1

Do same for Condition2 =$A1=2

Make sure the cell reference is =$A1 which will replicate the column but
increment the row.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP