Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default One keystroke per cell

I just installed Office 2007 Beta 2 and have applied the Technial Refresh.
Most everything works okay, but Excel is causing problems. First, I cannot
type more than one character in ANY cell. Each subsequent keystroke replaces
the first character with the new one. So if I typed "1234", I would end up
with just "4" in the cell. I tried adding a sticky note to a spreadsheet, it
automatically adds my name to the note. Then when I tried to type a note
each keystroke would just backspace until the name was gone.

Second, trying to go in to Excel Options is unresponsive. When I click on
Excel options, it does nothing.

Thanks for your help.