Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I express a result in a pivot as a % of another result?

I need to create a field in a pivot table that is a calculation (%) of
another field in the pivot table. Example: I have two results field in the
pivot that are 100 and 200, totalling 300. Instead of expressing the pivot
fields as 100 and 200 I would like to express one as a % of the other: 50%
(100 as % of 200). Can this be done?