Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Macros Menu Keeps Appearing

Even after I have deleted macros from a workbook I still get the menu asking
me if I want to disable or enable the macros when I call up a workbook.
Is there any way to keep from getting this message?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You need to delete not only the macro themselves but also the modules that
they reside in. Press Alt an F11 to display the VB editor, on the left youll
see one or more modules. If youre sure you want to delete them, right click
Remove Module 'Do you want to export?' 'No'

Regards, Alan.