Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I hide the formula in an excel sheet?

How can I hide the formulas in an excel sheet when I need to circulate
a sheets to some of my workmates or when I send it to a client??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Format | Cells... | Protection | Hidden: checked

Then

Tools | Protection | Protect Sheet... | and provide a password for the sheet

Regards

Trevor

"The Greek" wrote in message
oups.com...
How can I hide the formulas in an excel sheet when I need to circulate
a sheets to some of my workmates or when I send it to a client??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanx trevor,

I tried your solution, however, I still can see the fomula. The only
thing I cant do is to modify the sheet once it is protected.

How can I hide the formula from the sheet..

Izz

Trevor Shuttleworth wrote:
Format | Cells... | Protection | Hidden: checked

Then

Tools | Protection | Protect Sheet... | and provide a password for the sheet

Regards

Trevor

oups.com...