Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Bring to Front

Excel 2007 Beta TR on Windows XP Media Center 2005: I have a text box and a
PDF document on the same worksheet. The text box stays below and hidden
beneath the PDF document. I have tried the options under Bring to Front and
Bring to Back for both objects but the text box stays on the bottom. Any
suggestions?
--
Chuck