Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default data validation - indirect function

Hi all

I have used the data|validation|use list|indirect function so I can choose
various options from a chosen list, however, the drop down arrow only appears
when the cell is selected.

Is there any way you can set Excel so the drop-down arrows are permanently
visible, even when the cell isn't selected?

Thank you
Louise