Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default worksheet prints too small

I am using Excel 2003. I have a multiple tab worksheet that I am printing.
2 of the 4 pages print correctly. 2 pages print way too small. I want them
to fill the page like the other pages. They are all the same font and I have
them all set to print to fit 1 page wide and tall. The 2 small-printing
pages look like they have very small font and they do not stretch to the
margins.