Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Slow opening

Dear everyone, I have a problem with excel.
In my company we have 5 computer running with excel2000, everything going
fine except one of them which is extremely slow when we tried to open it. But
when it is open if we close and reopen there is no problem.
But as soon as we tried to use a macro and close the program it is slow
again to open.
I tried to desintall excel and reinstal but it is not working proprely.
If someone had got this problem in the past and solve it please let me know?
PS : I also tried to find any spyware or virus but nothing was found by our
antivirus

Thanks all for your help.
--
Cordialement,