Nokose

Default Opening spreadsheet & word very slow others ok

When I use file open in Word and Excell it is very slow in going from folder
to folder.
Several minutes may pass in a deeply embedded spreadsheed or doc.
Other software flips through folders fine.
Office 2003 SP1
W2K Pro
10 machine p2p network
garfield-n-odie

Right-click on the My Computer icon on the Windows desktop,
left-click on Disconnect Network Drive, and disconnect any mapped
network drives that are not currently available.