Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 Row Height Limitation

I have been testing Excel 2007 for a while now and it seems that the
limitation of the row height is still not fixed (even tough it was claimed to
be by David Gainer that this was fixed and increased from 1K to 32K that can
be displayed in a cell).

This is crucial for me due to the fact that I have documents that contain
more than 40 lines (some as much as 100 lines) that were word wrapped in a
single cell in these large spreadsheets.

Does anyone have an idea how I can display these cells as well as print all
of the contents?

Thanks
--
PDAnalyst