Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Getting Back Hiden Columns

Does anyone know how to Unhide Column A once the file has been saved? I'm
working in an Excel 2003 Spreadsheet and is obvious Column A is not there. I
tried to select Column B,C, & D and used the Unhide command but it did not
work.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I like:

Edit|goto|type: A1
format|column|unhide

And if you try scrolling to the left and still can't see it, try:
Window|Unfreeze panes

Then scroll to the left to test.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank You ALL for the responses. I tried both methods, I selected everything
in the worksheet and went to Forma, Column, Unhide but nothing happened. I
also did the Edit, Go to, A1 and although I see is going to A1 I cant see the
column. When I go into Print Preview I can see the information in Column A,
but I dont see when I'm in normal view. I even try viewing the Spreadsheet
in Page Break Preview and I cant see Column A.

Can someone please help me this is driving me crazy

Marilyn wrote:

Does anyone know how to Unhide Column A once the file has been saved? I'm
working in an Excel 2003 Spreadsheet and is obvious Column A is not there. I
tried to select Column B,C, & D and used the Unhide command but it did not
work.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks,

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I unfreeze all the panes and that did not work.

Marilyn wrote:

Thank You ALL for the responses. I tried both methods, I selected everything
in the worksheet and went to Forma, Column, Unhide but nothing happened. I
also did the Edit, Go to, A1 and although I see is going to A1 I cant see the
column. When I go into Print Preview I can see the information in Column A,
but I donĂ¢‚¬„¢t see when I'm in normal view. I even try viewing the Spreadsheet

Marilyn wrote:

Does anyone know how to Unhide Column A once the file has been saved? I'm
working in an Excel 2003 Spreadsheet and is obvious Column A is not there. I
tried to select Column B,C, & D and used the Unhide command but it did not
work.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks,

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Select the whole sheet & try Format/ Column/ Width ... and choose an
suitable value.
--
David Biddulph

Marilyn wrote:

Thank You ALL for the responses. I tried both methods, I selected
everything
in the worksheet and went to Forma, Column, Unhide but nothing
happened. I
also did the Edit, Go to, A1 and although I see is going to A1 I cant
see the
column. When I go into Print Preview I can see the information in
Column A,
but I don?Tt see when I'm in normal view. I even try viewing the

Marilyn wrote:

Does anyone know how to Unhide Column A once the file has been
saved? I'm
working in an Excel 2003 Spreadsheet and is obvious Column A is not
there. I
tried to select Column B,C, & D and used the Unhide command but it
did not
work.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks,

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ok, I had to select everything like David suggested go to Format, Column,
Width I set the width to 25 and it did not bring column A back. I set the
width to 0 which made everything disappear and when I set the width again to
10 column A came back along with everything else.

What a weird things to happen