Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David Biddulph David Biddulph is offline

Default Getting Back Hiden Columns

Glad it worked.
--
David Biddulph

"Marilyn" wrote in message
Ok, I had to select everything like David suggested go to Format, Column,
Width I set the width to 25 and it did not bring column A back. I set the
width to 0 which made everything disappear and when I set the width again
10 column A came back along with everything else.

What a weird things to happen

"Marilyn" wrote:

Does anyone know how to Unhide Column A once the file has been saved?
I'm
working in an Excel 2003 Spreadsheet and is obvious Column A is not
there. I
tried to select Column B,C, & D and used the Unhide command but it did
not
work.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks,