Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I need to unprotect a worksheet but I don't have the password.

I have been e-mailed an Excel document for my use, but the worksheet is
protected and the person who e-mailed it to me does not have the password.
How might I unprotect the worksheet so that I may use it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

He will rediscover the password when you pay him please.

"FarrShadow" wrote in message
I have been e-mailed an Excel document for my use, but the worksheet is
protected and the person who e-mailed it to me does not have the password.
How might I unprotect the worksheet so that I may use it?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Have a look at this site for assistance.

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP