Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Macro Assigned to a Button

I have 20 columns and 50 rows.

I have a macro operated from a button that selects data from one column and
puts it into a cell. The button was created from the form toolbar

I now want to copy the macro to the bottom of each column to select data
from that column. There will be 20 buttons altogether.

When I try to assign the macro to the button the first two work ok but as
more buttons and macros are added the buttons in the macro box disappear and
the macro cannot be assigned to the button. A message appears stating macro
cannot be found although it had worked previously.

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I've never seen macros disappear from that dialog.

As a workaround (until you find the real problem), can you copy one of the
buttons that has already been assigned to the macro and just paste it where you
want. The macro assignment will come with the pasting--and you can change the
caption later.

--

Dave Peterson